Back at the day job, I’ve spent the last week fighting off a summer cold that keeps trying to metamorphose into pneumonia. Because of coughing fits strong enough to induce blackouts, one of my co-workers has had a considerable amount of entertainment singing this song under his breath. Worse, he’s mutated it to “Mister, will you please help my Paulie?” If he keeps it up, I’m going to talk him to death.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- Flashbacks from #WorldGothDay in 1999, just before all the hair came off for @readercon that year. (That was the sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @The_RHS: Tune into @BBCOne tonight at 7pm to see more #RHSChelsea highlights! @sophieraworth and Joe Swift explore how #RHSChelsea is i… 16 hours ago
- RT @Richard_Kadrey: Follow me, brave warrior. I have an adorable quest for you. https://t.co/ylsEl8qsA0 1 day ago
- @ginged78 She’s a lot like my Alexandria: https://t.co/cXupk6f6vf 1 day ago
- RT @KellerCaponePhD: Alkaline water is a high priced hoax that will not change the pH of your blood and tissues. However, I am very curious… 1 day ago