The Groundhog Day open house at the gallery is this weekend, so for those in Dallas on Saturday, we’ll see you there. For everyone else, especially for those in the American Midwest, here’s hoping that Sid here doesn’t see his shadow, because we don’t need six more weeks of this. (40 years ago, I was in Chicago, still digging out from under the Blizzard on 1979. I sympathize more than you know.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- The next Triffid Ranch newsletter goes out tomorrow for those who don’t subscribe yet: txtriffidranch.wordpress.com/newsletter/ 8 hours ago
- New Triffid Ranch event in Denton (TX) for Memorial Day weekend: discoverdenton.com/event/punk-pal… 11 hours ago
- RT @sweis: Who wore it better? https://t.co/fgDWAa7rb8 14 hours ago
- RT @sweis: Is it weird to be jealous of the corporate dystopia workspaces from 1990s movies? Neo would be sharing that space with 4 people… 14 hours ago
- RT @ZiziFothSi: Me: no, because they are poison Garbage monkey brain: PUT ONE IN UR MOUTH. NO-ONE WOULD KNOW 14 hours ago