And only 75 days until the first day of spring!
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @AMNH: Say “hello” to the Jerusalem cricket! This insect is native to western N.America & spends most of its time burrowed underground,… 1 hour ago
- RT @thebiologistisn: @FossilLocator @laurahelmuth @knowablemag @Paleophile Have you seen the Unionid mussels that bite fish to inject their… 1 hour ago
- RT @hood_naturalist: This bird has not been hit by a go-cart. In fact, he is living his best life. Spreading wings in the sunshine is a b… 1 hour ago
- Just got enclosures back from @500x at the end of this month’s show: the Cephalotus loved it so much I may have to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Sneaky and fast turtle down in the butterfly garden near the bird feeder. Taken at long distance so as not to startle.… 1 hour ago