Another busy weekend, what with the Third Anniversary Open House running on Saturday, but there’s always time for music.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- And not a single variety named “Rick Grimes.” twitter.com/greenhousegrow… 1 hour ago
- #elfontheshelf integrated pest management: https://t.co/bwVDFhFPou 10 hours ago
- Nepenthes enclosure “Hoodoo” (2018), with shipwreck loaded with strontium europium glow powder for all-night glow. https://t.co/K8h6qKBhio 14 hours ago
- The hunt for life below Antarctic ice nature.com/articles/d4158… 21 hours ago
- So...what IS the heaviest naturally occurring element on Earth? nature.com/articles/s4155… 21 hours ago