Everyone should have a theme song, preferably picked by someone who really knows you. For those who know my wife, Caroline of Tawanda Jewelry, here you go.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @qikipedia: A group of mice sent into space by NASA have developed a new behaviour: "race-tracking" zero-gravity laps around their cage.… 5 hours ago
- @HutchinsonDave “...beat on the brat, beat on the brat with a baseball bat, oh yeah! Oh yeah, huh huh!” 5 hours ago
- @HutchinsonDave And the best part? There’s a nearly inexhaustible supply. 5 hours ago
- RT @HutchinsonDave: @txtriffidranch *shrieks for ever* 5 hours ago
- @AstronautAbby @WeissmanFoundry Knock ‘em dead. We have nothing but faith in you. 13 hours ago