Because there’s always time for songs about science.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @SteveBrusatte: I'm *really* looking forward to this upcoming film on Mary Anning, one of the great heroes of paleontology! Maybe there… 11 minutes ago
- RT @beatricebiology: There's a video going viral on FB telling people if they microwave graphite and rocks they'll get diamonds and geodes.… 11 minutes ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Science communication is all about bringing people together over the excitement of science. We don't want to alienate p… 14 hours ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Scicommers: we shouldn't be using the term "layperson", which can sound somewhat demeaning. Instead, try "accessible",… 14 hours ago
- Thread, because I want to nail it to rhe foreheads of the spandex trustafarians on my own route. twitter.com/emsque/status/… 22 hours ago