Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- Have a Great Weekend youtube.com/watch?feature=… txtriffidranch.wordpress.com/2018/12/14/hav… 8 hours ago
- Talk about a hall monitor... twitter.com/octopusgallery… 8 hours ago
- RT @emdevenport: Hey, kewl! vulture.com/article/best-s… 11 hours ago
- On unrelated points, I almost want to edit a horror short story collection combining the ghost stories of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Check out "Nightmare Weekends Before Christmas at the Texas Triffid Ranch: The First" eventbrite.com/e/nightmare-we… @Eventbrite 15 hours ago