Plans. Plans upon plans, and only a few of them happened this week because of the incessant rain. Not that I’m complaining about it: we really needed it out here. However, the joys of driving in the rain with millions of my fellow Dallasites is exhausting, even with such joys as a preview screening of the film Annihilation last Wednesday. It’s okay: there’s the weekend, and this one isn’t taken up by shows and events. I hope.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @David_Bressan: May we all contemplate the fact that there is a lost geological hammer on the Moon ⚒🌝 - Jack Schmitt's one, Apollo 17, 1… 15 hours ago
- @MontereyAq I looked a LOT like that back in high school. 1 day ago
- RT @MBARI_News: The #DeepSea Fish with the Telescopic Tubular Eyes ow.ly/OyWS30mWIGF @deepseanews @DrCraigMc with video from #MBARI #… 1 day ago
- RT @CitrusThreat: Gardening experts can answer your #citrus #gardening questions from planting, to pruning, harvesting and more. Contact a… 1 day ago
- Just Planting Seeds txtriffidranch.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/jus… https://t.co/lHxIbSOlTX 1 day ago