Getting ready for the last Nightmare Weekend Before Christmas of the year, and always looking for something to establish the mood:
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- Red dragonfruit cactus (Hylocereus costaricensis) in unorthodox starter pots: https://t.co/LXOwcOCtoP 1 day ago
- Today’s Triffid Ranch show: https://t.co/qKAegEezJI 1 day ago
- RT @thebiologistisn: A concept I've pondered on periodically over the years is about how one might be able to grow mistletoe without a host… 1 day ago
- RT @SwizzleLounge: Join Swizzle once again for our #hawaiian Holiday #Popup! #shop for #Christmas and all of your #tiki needs! Sip #tikicoc… 1 day ago
- RT @evandorkin: Here. https://t.co/I8DFAx4mRv 1 day ago