And now probably the most appropriate soundtrack for the 20-kilo kidney stone that was 2016:
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- Flashbacks from #WorldGothDay in 1999, just before all the hair came off for @readercon that year. (That was the sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @The_RHS: Tune into @BBCOne tonight at 7pm to see more #RHSChelsea highlights! @sophieraworth and Joe Swift explore how #RHSChelsea is i… 16 hours ago
- RT @Richard_Kadrey: Follow me, brave warrior. I have an adorable quest for you. https://t.co/ylsEl8qsA0 1 day ago
- @ginged78 She’s a lot like my Alexandria: https://t.co/cXupk6f6vf 1 day ago
- RT @KellerCaponePhD: Alkaline water is a high priced hoax that will not change the pH of your blood and tissues. However, I am very curious… 1 day ago