Well, we’re down to the last ARTwalk of the year this Saturday, and the Triffid Ranch will be open along with the other galleries from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. OOOo or whenever we close up. Carnivorous plant enclosures, books, T-shirts…we’re all set. Combine this with an early 14th wedding anniversary celebration, and you have reason to come out and see the gallery, eh?
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @Richard_Kadrey: Follow me, brave warrior. I have an adorable quest for you. https://t.co/ylsEl8qsA0 1 hour ago
- @ginged78 She’s a lot like my Alexandria: https://t.co/cXupk6f6vf 1 hour ago
- RT @KellerCaponePhD: Alkaline water is a high priced hoax that will not change the pH of your blood and tissues. However, I am very curious… 2 hours ago
- @AlongsideWild dallas is overrun with them, to the glee of most of us. The best part? When you have a significant p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AlongsideWild: Mediterranean/House Gecko. twitter.com/coachloftiss/s… 2 hours ago