Well, we’re down to the last ARTwalk of the year this Saturday, and the Triffid Ranch will be open along with the other galleries from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. OOOo or whenever we close up. Carnivorous plant enclosures, books, T-shirts…we’re all set. Combine this with an early 14th wedding anniversary celebration, and you have reason to come out and see the gallery, eh?
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @chrislintott: Astroimagers! If you were imaging the lunar eclipse in close up your help is needed to track down an impact that occurred… 28 minutes ago
- RT @DaniRabaiotti: I see Phobos is also persuing a PhD. You got this m8 #PhDChat twitter.com/CNET/status/66… 1 hour ago
- Going down a deep rabbit hole on garden decoration design, leading to lots of carved weeping angel gravestones. I w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @jccwrt: New estimate of the #EclipseImpact site using an image provided by @chrfrde. 29.47S, 67.77W +/- 4km. https://t.co/5HV6vecm4V 2 hours ago
- RT @indfnsofplnts: What could be more ominous than a fanged pitcher plant? Nepenthes bicalcarata certainly sports some of the most interest… 2 hours ago