A solid month of renovations later, and the space has been drastically rearranged. The space has a whole new display area, and the enclosures to fill it. I guess it’s time for MidTown ARTwalk on Saturday evening, isn’t it? See you then, and good thing I’ll have another four weeks until the next one, because the enclosure designs keep coming.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @Richard_Kadrey: Follow me, brave warrior. I have an adorable quest for you. https://t.co/ylsEl8qsA0 1 hour ago
- @ginged78 She’s a lot like my Alexandria: https://t.co/cXupk6f6vf 1 hour ago
- RT @KellerCaponePhD: Alkaline water is a high priced hoax that will not change the pH of your blood and tissues. However, I am very curious… 2 hours ago
- @AlongsideWild dallas is overrun with them, to the glee of most of us. The best part? When you have a significant p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @AlongsideWild: Mediterranean/House Gecko. twitter.com/coachloftiss/s… 2 hours ago