Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- The next Triffid Ranch newsletter goes out tomorrow for those who don’t subscribe yet: txtriffidranch.wordpress.com/newsletter/ 8 hours ago
- New Triffid Ranch event in Denton (TX) for Memorial Day weekend: discoverdenton.com/event/punk-pal… 11 hours ago
- RT @sweis: Who wore it better? https://t.co/fgDWAa7rb8 14 hours ago
- RT @sweis: Is it weird to be jealous of the corporate dystopia workspaces from 1990s movies? Neo would be sharing that space with 4 people… 14 hours ago
- RT @ZiziFothSi: Me: no, because they are poison Garbage monkey brain: PUT ONE IN UR MOUTH. NO-ONE WOULD KNOW 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2016
This Saturday is the third Saturday of the month, which means that the Triffid Ranch opens up Saturday evening between 6 and 10 p.m. for Midtown ARTwalk. And cue music!
The Czarina is spending the weekend as a vendor for ConDFW, and I’m taking a road trip out to Arlington for the big NARBC reptile show before opening up the space for ConDFW attendees to come by in the evening. This is before the next ARTwalk event on February 20. Is it any surprise that this song is our anthem these days?