Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- @pattonoswalt https://t.co/JAjBr3hV5q 5 hours ago
- RT @AstronomyMag: Q&A: Is it possible for a moon have its own moon? ed.gr/94z7?utm_campa… 17 hours ago
- RT @AnthGeek: I hate this outdated idea that scientists are and should be emotionless research bots and personality-less educators. We have… 18 hours ago
- RT @thebiologistisn: Wait, what now? Aquatic mushrooms are a thing? Who's in charge here?! twitter.com/blog_plant/sta… 18 hours ago
- @littlemissrisk @ashleylynch @DorkZombie Why not? I mean, who knew Diana Rigg would be such a great followup to Vincent Price on “Mystery!”? 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2016
This Saturday is the third Saturday of the month, which means that the Triffid Ranch opens up Saturday evening between 6 and 10 p.m. for Midtown ARTwalk. And cue music!
The Czarina is spending the weekend as a vendor for ConDFW, and I’m taking a road trip out to Arlington for the big NARBC reptile show before opening up the space for ConDFW attendees to come by in the evening. This is before the next ARTwalk event on February 20. Is it any surprise that this song is our anthem these days?