Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- @pattonoswalt https://t.co/JAjBr3hV5q 5 hours ago
- RT @AstronomyMag: Q&A: Is it possible for a moon have its own moon? ed.gr/94z7?utm_campa… 17 hours ago
- RT @AnthGeek: I hate this outdated idea that scientists are and should be emotionless research bots and personality-less educators. We have… 18 hours ago
- RT @thebiologistisn: Wait, what now? Aquatic mushrooms are a thing? Who's in charge here?! twitter.com/blog_plant/sta… 18 hours ago
- @littlemissrisk @ashleylynch @DorkZombie Why not? I mean, who knew Diana Rigg would be such a great followup to Vincent Price on “Mystery!”? 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015Image
As mentioned a couple of weeks back, things have been a little crazy around the Triffid Ranch, and not just because we went from rainstorms that would have stunned Gilgamesh to classic North Texas Hot’n’Dry with nary a transition. Details will follow very soon, but the upshot is that the Triffid Ranch outgrew its origins, and it’s time to evolve. Best of all, that evolution involves air conditioning.