Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- “What you have to understand is that the man at the TARDIS console is my attorney. He’s not just some dingbat I pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 24 minutes ago
- The local Target is already full of Elf on the Shelf stuff, and I hope they’re using biological controls to keep th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- So...Amazon chose its second/third HQ sites, and the @ShopValleyView site didn’t make the cut. I guess we won’t get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: @biotweeps Screech owls capture snakes and bring them back to their nest alive. The snakes live in the nest and eat ins… 3 hours ago
- RT @kironcmukherjee: Come for the view, stay for the chives. For #museum30 Food Day I present to you the most delicious chives I’ve ever e… 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015Image
As mentioned a couple of weeks back, things have been a little crazy around the Triffid Ranch, and not just because we went from rainstorms that would have stunned Gilgamesh to classic North Texas Hot’n’Dry with nary a transition. Details will follow very soon, but the upshot is that the Triffid Ranch outgrew its origins, and it’s time to evolve. Best of all, that evolution involves air conditioning.