And for the 1000th Triffid Ranch posting, have some music.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- The Aftermath: Blood Over Texas Horror For the Holidays V – Introduction txtriffidranch.wordpress.com/2018/11/14/the… https://t.co/NkXD036Ptb 1 hour ago
- RT @BeeBrookshire: This is fascinating! How bats and dolphins solve the cocktail party problem. ow.ly/eenG30mBlkZ by @ejwillingham 23 hours ago
- RT @helena: Dear people under 30: don't sweat the "Under 30" lists. Not everyone has the resources to sit at the top so early in life. Your… 1 day ago
- “What you have to understand is that the man at the TARDIS console is my attorney. He’s not just some dingbat I pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The local Target is already full of Elf on the Shelf stuff, and I hope they’re using biological controls to keep th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago