Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- Have a Great Weekend youtube.com/watch?feature=… txtriffidranch.wordpress.com/2018/12/14/hav… 8 hours ago
- Talk about a hall monitor... twitter.com/octopusgallery… 8 hours ago
- RT @emdevenport: Hey, kewl! vulture.com/article/best-s… 11 hours ago
- On unrelated points, I almost want to edit a horror short story collection combining the ghost stories of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Check out "Nightmare Weekends Before Christmas at the Texas Triffid Ranch: The First" eventbrite.com/e/nightmare-we… @Eventbrite 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 31, 2014
And so tonight ends the Year of the Snake, according to the Chinese horoscope, and we move into the Year of the Earth Horse. Whatever your plans are tonight and for the next two weeks, take care of yourselves. If you’re in the Dallas vicinity, now would be a perfect time to see the Chinese Lantern Festival (especially considering the unusually warm conditions tonight). In our case, the Czarina and I are visiting both the Crow Collection of Asian Art’s Chinese New Year Festival in downtown Dallas and the Dem Cho Hoa festivities in Grand Prairie. Should you head out that way, we’ll see you there.