It’s been a while, but the main Triffid Ranch site is freshly updated, including new entries in the Gallery section and the updated Calendar section. Go check it out, and feel free to pass on the word to friends, as it’s just the beginning.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- “What you have to understand is that the man at the TARDIS console is my attorney. He’s not just some dingbat I pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 24 minutes ago
- The local Target is already full of Elf on the Shelf stuff, and I hope they’re using biological controls to keep th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- So...Amazon chose its second/third HQ sites, and the @ShopValleyView site didn’t make the cut. I guess we won’t get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: @biotweeps Screech owls capture snakes and bring them back to their nest alive. The snakes live in the nest and eat ins… 3 hours ago
- RT @kironcmukherjee: Come for the view, stay for the chives. For #museum30 Food Day I present to you the most delicious chives I’ve ever e… 9 hours ago