Remember when I promised a link to the recent Lone Star Adventures interview? It’s now online. And why won’t people tell me beforehand that I sound like Fran Drescher on helium?
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @newscientist: Early whales swam doggy paddle across the ocean from India to Africa bit.ly/32MzdMz https://t.co/u7KCr5B9Dj 11 hours ago
- @redhead5318 @jwwartick 6-8 hours of direct sun, sphagnum peat, rainwater or distilled water ONLY, and be prepared… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @susieoftraken: JURASSIC PLANTS: palaeobotany & modern plant survivors from @SheffieldUni #YorksFossilFest today and tomorrow in Scarbo… 1 day ago
- @yovinny You’re best off making your own: one part milled sphagnum peat moss to one part sharp sand. 1 day ago
- RT @yovinny: @txtriffidranch I’m repotting my flytrap, where is best place to get the soil mixture. (My sundew is doing awesome!) 1 day ago