Just arrived in Austin for the Oddities & Curiosities Expo at the Palmer Event Center this Saturday, after two hours being caught in downtown Austin traffic. I’ll see everybody tomorrow, after I get something to eat and get a full night’s rest.
Who, Where, and Why
Who: The Texas Triffid Ranch is a gallery specializing in custom enclosures for carnivorous, prehistoric, and otherwise exotic plants.
Where: As the name implies, the Triffid Ranch is based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Why: Because stunning and unique plants need a appropriately interesting environment in which to show off their best features.
How: Check the Contact page for more details.
- Absolute Surefire Steps to Kill Your Venus Flytrap
- Cat Monday
- Dumb Ideas
- Hard Science
- Have A Great Weekend
- I'm living in my own private Tanelorn
- Personal Interlude
- Social Media
- Swimming in Strange Waters
- Tales From The Ranch
- Things to Do in Dallas When You're Dead
- Thursday is Resource Day
- Travels Abroad
- RT @indfnsofplnts: #Photosynthesis is a really fun and beautiful boardgame! 🌰🌱🌳🌲 https://t.co/p0sr8EzvWm 17 hours ago
- @ShallowPear https://t.co/Ou0nHV81ps 1 day ago
- @jeffvandermeer Welcome to my world. 1 day ago
- Out at the @OdditiesExpo in Austin from 11 to 6... https://t.co/gzoGEacpVU 1 day ago
- @Dynomoose @OdditiesExpo Not this year: New Orleans was already sold out. Next year, though.. 1 day ago